Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Tooth Fairy's First Visit


SO...my baby boy has lost his first tooth. I was rather stunned when he came up to me to show how it was wiggling. I wasn't expecting it to happen so early. The first thing he wanted to do was email his cousin Savanna and Daddy. after a few days, we tried to get him to let Scott pull it out but to no avail. When did it come out? In his sleep. He woke up and there it was laying on his arm. He talks a little funny and he just looks so cute!! Another milestone, and mommy is a little taken back by how quickly he is growing up. He was all excited about the tooth fairy since he has just started to save his money to buy the legos he has been wanting. He mentioned to me that he loves the tooth fairy because he LOVES money. Uh oh...I'm afraid he'll start pulling all the rest!!




My little cutie!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's crazy! I hope he holds on to the rest of his teeth a little longer!

The Bushman Family said...

Tell Jordan congrats!! Bailey had to wait till she was almost 6 to lose her first tooth.