Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Hayrides


We went to the Pumpkin patch this weekend. We do this every year and the kids had a blast. Jumping in the hay, picking pumpkins and riding on tractors. What more could boys want?



What the? Love the look on Scott's face. We just bought a new camcorder and this was our "virgin" trip with it. I love the fact that it fits in my pocket!! :)


Am loving this shot of my two cuties in their Oliver Twist hats.


Mommy jumps in the mix. There is this long stone wall that surrounds part of the patch. Great place for a picture.


Sorry so many pictures. This is more for my benefit I guess but usually my kids aren't fond of picture taking but this year they cooperated and I was soooo happy.


Toothless wonder.


Pumpkin peeping...
Hope you all had a great Columbus day weekend!

1 comments:

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

The boys look adorable as always! Isn't fall the best time of year? So many fun things to do with the kiddos. See you soon!!