I bought a slip and slide last week and the boys love it. Personally it would kill ME if I tried, but they don't seem to mind slamming on the ground in cooolllldddd water. They played on it for hours.
Little cutie.
I'm a little upset this is blurry but still think it's a funny shot.
Looks like it hurts doesn't it?? Summer is here!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Slip n' Slide
Posted by Lora Gooch at 3:57 PM
Labels: Jordan and Kasey, summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My girls love the slip n' slide, and yes it does look painful. My brothers and I once tried to make our own slip n slide using a tarp and baby oil. I ended up slipping to early and kneed myself in the face. I had a bloody nose and a black eye...oh the joys of summer.
I LOVE slip n slides! Looks like they are having so much fun. Triston would think that was the coolest thing ever! wish we had a yard ;)
Post a Comment