Yesterday on February 27th, Jordan turned 7. I know every mother feels this way, but I can't believe he's 7 already. When I take a step back and really look at him, I see how tall he is, how mature his face is looking and just how much he's changing. I really am having a hard time remembering him fitting in my arms as a little baby. Of course that's probably because I'm an "older" mom who seems to be forgetting a lot lately but time has just flown by.
Jordan is a very inquisitive boy and is always asking me questions about the world. I've said before he's smart and he really is. He can recall facts I've read to him once that I don't even remember. He's very creative and blows me away with the things he can create. I think he's going to be an engineer someday.
When I asked him how it felt to be 7, he told me he just doesn't want to get too big because he still wants to be able to snuggle with me. Melt my heart.
Some things about Jordan:
He loves legos and all building things
He's a great eater
He loves people and isn't afraid to walk up to anyone and ask them to be his friend.
He loves his family and hanging out with this cousins
He loves the water and is a great swimmer
He's the tallest kid in his class
He's VERY solid and I can no longer pick him up
He's strong.
He loves going to Arizona
He wants to be an astronaut or oceanographer when he grows up
He loves rockets
He's the class clown and isn't afraid to be silly
He loves cub scouts
He loves the show Myth Busters and watching it with his daddy
He's a great artist
He's obsessed with anything to do with the titanic
He always hugs me so tight and gives me lots of kisses before bed
He's got beautiful hazel/gray eyes
He looks like his daddy
I love him more then anything
There are so many other things about Jordan that I love. He's the total package!! Most of all, I thank God every day that he allowed Jordan to come into our family and down to this earth to be a healthy and happy boy. On his birthday I told him that he was my little miracle on earth. He asked me why and we told him how we struggled to get him here and how finding out I was pregnant with him was the happiest day of my life. I then told him that Daddy cried when he was born. Jordan seemed to be surprised by that and said to daddy "really daddy, you cried when I was born?...why?" Scott told him, that it was because he was so happy. Jordan had a smile from ear to ear. It's great to feel special!!!!
We love you Jordan!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Jordan turns 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Happy birthday Jordan! I can't believe he is seven either, I still think of him as the little toddler in nursery!
Post a Comment