This is Jordan on his first day of school last year...
...and this is this year. Jordan is in first grade this year and I can't believe it. Besides the fact that he has less teeth then he did last year, he has grown so much bigger and has that Gooch Height. He's the tallest/biggest one in his class, yet inside he's such a little boy. He didn't want to start school because of all the work he had to do in Kindergarten (which I agree was way to much), but so far so good. So far he says he's had a great time and loves his teacher and friends.
Last year for Kindergarten, I put him on the bus in the morning and that was that. I blindly didn't know that a lot of the mothers follow the bus to the school to make sure they get there okay and to take pictures. I just took my pictures before he left. So, this year I was ready to go to the school. I told Jordan I would meet him there and he said "why are you going to meet me there? I'll be okay mommy. " and that was that. He's so independent and has really never had much fear of anything. Since I wasn't feeling good that morning, I was sort of glad he didn't need me but I did feel guilty. So after talking to him when he got home, we agreed it would be okay if I came next year.
I really can't believe 6 years has gone by already since he was born. I can no longer pick him up he's so heavy, but he still likes to cuddle and so I'll have to survive on that for now. Love you little buddy!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
First Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! What a huge difference! He looks like such a big grown kid now! He is so cute!
Look at the difference of just a year! That's insane! I'm impressed that he was okay going by himself. What an independent kid!
Post a Comment