Yes, I know labor day weekend was a few weeks ago, but I've been busy!!! We went to one of my favorite places, Point Judith. The part we went to is just a little fishing cove, but there is lots to do.
We stood gazing at the water. How cute!
...we collected LOTS of rocks. Last time we went here we got in trouble for taking the rocks, no park ranger in sight this time..he he. ! As I have said before on my blog, most of the rocks here are completely smooth and round. No rough edges and they're perfect for painting on.
We explored caves...(well, the kids did. Mommy can't fit her behind under these rocks) :)
We then walked along the rock wall. I must say, I'm not as scared as I used to be that the kids will trip and fall but still VERY careful. We looked down through holes in the rocks...
...and some of us had to take a second look in a rather interesting way!!!
We even went swimming and again I mean the kids did. No way mommy is getting into that freezing cold water...brrrrrrrr. And a trip to Point Judith wouldn't be the same without a stop off to have clam cakes and chowder...ummm yummy!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Labor day weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment